Other Practice Areas
Serving Placer County & Surrounding Areas
At Cianci Law, PC, we’re proud to offer residents of Roseville and Placer County outstanding family law and civil litigation services they can rely on. Whether you’re embroiled in a divorce or filing for bankruptcy, our Roseville family law attorneys have the tools to help you navigate your legal dispute.
Contact us to learn more!
Accolades received by our firm include a 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating, as well as an AV® Distinguished Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®. Our attorneys understand that every case is unique and, as such, handle cases with empathy and care.
Our areas of practice include:
- Divorce. Depending on the circumstances of the divorce, the dissolution of a marriage can be a long, complicated process. If you and your spouse disagree on how to handle divorce, we can help you tackle all the intricacies of a contested divorce. If you and your spouse do agree on how to dissolve your marriage, we’re happy to help you ensure that the legalities of an uncontested divorce get handled properly. No matter the circumstances of your divorce, our team of attorneys is here to help you understand the divorce process more thoroughly and advocate for your rights in the courtroom.
- Child custody & support. As a parent, you want the best for your children. Our lawyers have a wealth of experience helping clients navigate child custody and support cases. We can shoulder the legal burden of the child custody and support process, so you can focus on maintaining a healthy relationship with your child. Whether you want to negotiate with your ex to develop a joint parenting plan or aggressively pursue your child’s best interests and your parental rights in the courtroom, our attorneys have the tools to help you with your case.
- Property division. The outcome of your property division case can determine your future financial stability. We’ll work with you to help you value your assets and liabilities. We can also help you understand the potential ramifications of your property division case more accurately and develop a case strategy custom-tailored to your needs.
- Estate planning. Confronting our mortality is never easy. However, taking a proactive approach to estate planning can help you ensure that your assets are equitably divided once you pass. Our attorneys can help you tackle various common aspects of the estate planning process, such as writing a legally binding last will and testament and establishing power of attorney for you.
- Prenuptial & postnuptial agreements. At Cianci Law, PC, we offer prenuptial and postnuptial agreement drafting services for our clients. The legalities of pre- and postmarital agreements can be complex, which can make finding a firm to help you draft a fair and equitable pre- or postnuptial agreement difficult. We’ll work with your spouse’s attorney to pursue your best interests and draft a mutually beneficial pre- or postnuptial contract.
- Adoption. Depending on your approach, the adoption process can be a lengthy affair. Throughout the adoption process, having an adoption attorney at your side to properly file documents and guard your best interests can be a crucial component of success. Our attorneys are always happy to help clients introduce a new family member into their home!
- Surrogacy law. Understanding the requirements surrounding surrogacy in California can be challenging. If you want to become a surrogate mother or find a surrogacy agent to work with, our attorneys can help you navigate the process, so you never feel lost.
- Bankruptcy. Filing for bankruptcy is often a complex process. If you’re considering bankruptcy, you may feel overwhelmed by your current liabilities or fearful that you will lose certain assets during the bankruptcy process. Our attorneys can work with you to help you understand the ins and outs of bankruptcy, determine what kind of bankruptcy you should file for, and protect your assets in court.
- Restraining orders. If you’re in danger of (or are currently suffering from) verbal or physical abuse, a restraining order can help you remain safe while you pursue your best interests in court. We’ll work with you to help you file a restraining order and handle your domestic violence case in the courtroom.
No matter what kind of legal dispute you’re involved in, you deserve an attorney you know has your best interests at heart. At Cianci Law, PC, we’re committed to handling cases with care and compassion so our clients can have peace of mind while they navigate their legal issues.
Contact Cianci Law, PC online, or call (916) 797-1575 today for a consultation with one of our Roseville family lawyers!